- Interesting coronavirus simulator (Washington Post)
- My favorite Fed-watcher on the latest Federal Reserve moves (Fedwatch)
- Wasn't passive investing supposed to blow up during the next crash? Whoops. (The Big Picture)
- Mom-and-Pop investors have been patiently buying the dips while the pro's panic sell - who is the dumb money again? (ETF Stream)
- How coronavirus affects the US workforce by industry & income (Bloomberg)
- Love thy neighbor (Next Avenue)
A great chart below from Vanguard - it is often costly to "sell now and buy back later." Often the best course of action is to follow your financial plan.
Enjoy the weekend!